Fellow Chamber Members:
I am excited for the opportunity to serve you as your Chamber President/Chair for the next two years. What is more exciting is the leadership I will be working with to bring you more events, training and numerous opportunities to help you advance your businesses. The Board of Directors is also committed and eager to assist you. There will be three major areas we will be focused on this year; Membership, Education and Program Development. Your support is greatly appreciated. Your involvement has never been more critical as we are positioning the Idaho Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and our community with a more prominent presence in the state. We are entrepreneurial by default and we will be providing you with the necessary tools to help you reach economic success and educate you with the knowledge to endure the changes the unsettled economy may bring.
Lastly, I would like to extend an invitation to you to become involved in any level of our Chamber, from our new Ambassador Program, board member, committee member, or by sharing your business skills, talents, and years of experience volunteering to help us make our Chamber the best Chamber it can be.
Ivan Castillo, IHCC Board President
Member Spotlight - Exhibicion de Afiliados
At first glance, one might think that Idaho Central Credit Union is like any other financial institution. However, many Idahoans like you know better.
Idaho Central has been helping members like you achieve financial success for over 75 years.
Idaho Central Credit Union was organized as a state-chartered credit union on June 28, 1940, in Boise, Idaho, to serve the financial needs of the officers of other credit unions operating in the State of Idaho. At that time, officers could not belong to the credit union where they worked. On January 31, 1941, the Credit Union reported $298.93 in assets at year end and had 22 members.
Idaho Central reached $100 million in assets in 1997, and $500 million nine years later in 2006. By 2012 the Credit Union reached over $1 billion in asset size, and $2 billion in asset size in 2015. Idaho Central serves the needs of employees, students, retirees, and family members of eligible members of a large variety of business entities within most Idaho counties.
Here are some of the things Idaho Central members enjoy:
- Convenient locations throughout Idaho – open six days a week.
- Free 24-hour access to your account with eBranch Online Banking,Mobile & Tablet Banking, and Touch Tone Teller to save you time.
- Low rates on loans to save you money.
- Great rates on your savings to make your money work hard for you.
- Products and services to fit your needs including Checking Accounts, Savings Accounts, Home Loans, CD & Retirement Accounts, and the local, personalized service you deserve.
- A full range of business products and services including Business Checking Accounts, Business Savings Accounts, and Business Loans.